Monday, August 11, 2008

Just a Peek...

I thought you might like to take a peek at the latest flower collage I'm working on right now... Can you guess which flower will go in the middle box?


HINT, HINT: It's a bright summer flower, and very casual.

I guess I'm in the mood for a really sunny, happy flower - done in pure yellow and peach tones (I'm using Watercolours' 88, Mountain Meadow, one of my favorite thread colors because it has so many flower colors in it.)

...And it's a perfect stitching project for those lazy, hazy days of summer!

9 comments:

Mary said...

Could it be a daisy? This is very pretty! Can't wait to see it finished!

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Daisies?

Jane, crinkling her nose and thinking here in CH

Love to Stitch 99 said...

Daffodils, irises?

Pierrette =^..^=

Love to Stitch 99 said...

After looking at your design a second time, what about some black-eyed Susan or something very similar to that? There seems to be an indication of those.

Pierrette =^..^=

Coni said...

Oooooooo, I know! I know! It's a daisy, right? (Oh, wait, I see that I'm not the first one to guess.) Can't wait for this one to come out! In the words of Meg in "You've Got Mail"...."Don't you think that daisies are the friendliest of flowers?"

Anonymous said...

I think it will be a sunflower?

Betty

Anonymous said...

I think it will be a sunflower?


Betty

NCPat said...

I,too,am thinking daisies! How pretty!

ChitownStitcher said...

I am hoping for a beautiful black-eyed Susan, like she saw in the flower field down from her Parent's home.