Saturday, November 1, 2008

Guess Who Katie Was for Halloween!


My dog Katie is a very intelligent wired-haired Pointer mix (I suspect there's some border collie in her as well). She isn't a frilly, girly type of dog. Can't abide anyone fooling around with her hairy mess of a mouth, so I normally just leave her be.

But....

when I twirled her moustache, she sorta reminded me of a famous avante garde artiste, so I played with her hair a bit more and coaxed her into doing some expressive poses for me.....

all the while trying to convince her that she would be the only dog on the block with a REALLY ARTISTIC Halloween costume this year:


So......can you tell who she's supposed to be?!?!?

YES!!!....It's none other than SALVADOR DOGGI!!!

6 comments:

Diane Perin said...

And she looks like she is thinking, "Get those annoying Paparazzi away from me! I am an Artiste!"

Ruth said...

lol For a minute there I thought it was Britteny Spears, but she'd be a spaniel, wouldn't she? :)

Cyn said...

Hi Laura,

LOL!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Possibilities, Etc. said...

LOL she is Salvador him/herself. What a patient and sweet doggie.

Theresa said...

Ha~~~~
She is soooo cute~

Coni said...

Oh, Katie, I wish I could have come to visit you for Halloween. Nobody here appreciated the artistic vision of my ensemble. I suspect that I would thrive both as a puppy and as an artist with your influence. With love from your friend Stewey.