Thursday, January 19, 2012

A New Cyber Class

Well, I'm so pleased to report that the folks at TRIPOD have fixed the bugs that were bugging my website.

Whew! So now I can finally say that all the newly added PAYPAL buttons seem to be appearing - Woo Hoo! That makes things easier for you and me both....

And TA DA -- my new Cyber Class listing is finally visible to the world. Double Whew! Here's the next class that I've created -- SPRING TULIPS...

I wanted to surprise all you stitchers with something a little bit different this time. Something that wasn't counted canvaswork geometrics... or the shadow stitching on printed canvas... So why not a springy floral bouquet of three tulips to celebrate the arrival of spring? And this time, the project is worked on 24 ct. Congress Cloth with stranded Splendor silks. And you'll even have a choice of red, pink or yellow tulips! Here's a closer look at the class project:
In this class (which will start on March 17th) you'll be drawing the 6.5" x 8.5" tulip image onto your fabric yourself. Then filling in the areas with stitch patterns that create the illusion of satiny petals and twisty leaves. The background area is a floral blackwork pattern that is stitched with a variegated ThreadworX thread, and includes a subtle bit of sparkle with green Kreinik Blending Filament. If you are interested in trying out a new stitching technique this spring, please visit my new and improved website and click on the LJP CYBER CLASSES menu at the top.

No comments: